CDD : Chef de publicité junior chez Y&R Paris
Publiée le 12.04.2018
We are WPP-owned Integrated Marketing Communications agency seeking a Paris-based Junior Account Executive. This is a great hands-on opportunity to join an outstanding, internationally-networked agency team and influence iconic brands across various categories (Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care).
The agency team for our global Consumer Package Goods (CPG) client is fully-integrated, with team members assigned to multiple marketing disciplines (consumer advertising, shopper marketing, eCommerce, media, public relations, etc.). Everyone sits together in one building, enabling speed, efficiency and connectivity. The team is responsible for Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) across numerous CPG brands. The agency is global in nature, with offices spread throughout the world. The agency’s work for the client runs in over 200 countries.
• Gain deep knowledge of assigned category and manage day-to-day aspects: strategy, creative, multi-channel coordination (shopper, digital, media teams), and production.
• Lead certain key initiatives/projects with clients as well as status, competitive, day-to-day requests, production.
• Be the trusted partner for junior level clients
• Be the organizational center of projects: work cross-functionally to manage internal day-to-day management and follow ups.
• Coordinate team meetings and client presentations.
• Participate in internal strategy planning meetings and facilitate the development of briefs/thought pieces.
• Participate in/manage creative briefing/debriefing sessions.
• Participate in research – focus groups.
• Ability to provide strategic POV on creative and research to enable and assist in conversations with client and agency.
• Work with internal departments to execute all client requests.
• Facilitate all production planning, activity and implementation (i.e. timetables, estimates, talent, legal clearance, ad execution, approval, traffic).
• Prepare conference reports for Agency Team and Client, when applicable
• Provide support to Account team for all client presentations and meetings
• Request regular sales/share updates from the Client and upkeep them for the Agency team
• Upkeep records (legal, budget summaries, all IMC materials from integrated partners, etc.)
• Update all status reports (client, global)
• Manage budget and report status to Agency Team and Client.
• Coordinate opening of jobs and track jobs against total budget.
• Superior communication skills, both internal and client facing
• Interest in digital marketing practices
• Digital or shopper marketing experience would be a plus
• Fluent in English and French
Contrat : CDD
Salaire : 28000
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 57 avenue André Morizet, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt