CDI : Directeur de clientèle chez Ogilvy Healthworld
Publiée le 19.05.2017
Ogilvy CommonHealth Paris: The health behaviour change specialists of WPP, committed to creativity and effectiveness in healthcare communications, everywhere.
We provide marketing services including behavioural insights, content strategy &management, digital, medical education, professional advertising and promotion, sales training development &wellness, consumer advertising and promotion.
• Senior client lead within OCH, heading up account teams to maintain and grow key client relationships
• Manage agreed core of multiple senior relationships within client organisation to ensure Retention and Growth Plans are in place, and the continued successful collaboration between client and agency
• Establish strategies to ensure OCH deliver ‘Client Service Excellence’ across all business and hence maintain and grow business with key clients
• Attend key planning/strategy and procurement meetings at relevant key clients, providing strategic counsel and other account support as required
• Manage internal brand teams at OCH in delivering the right brand communications support at the right time
• As appropriate, liaise with relevant Global Client Leads to collaborate/update on key client relationships and opportunities
• Overall financial responsibility for client-facing “P&L”
• Set and manage client financial targets and metrics
• Deputise to CEO where possible and as needed
• Run new business RFIs and RFPs
• Ideally 360° knowledge: promotion, medical education, PR, Digital
• English is a must
Our Directors need to be hands on, with a proven track record of success in senior client services roles. You will act as the senior client services lead and contact on accounts, working closely with clients to inform their strategy and ensure we deliver to the highest standard. This is an internal and external leadership role that requires a passion for quality and delivery, setting the standard for the internal team and working closely with them to train and mentor on how to deliver a first-class service.
The successful candidate will not only be able to draw on their own experience to propose tried and tested solutions, but be open and willing to look for new ways of working. Business growth and development is a key part of this role and we are looking for someone with a real flair and enthusiasm for developing proposals and leading pitch teams. We always challenge ourselves to do things differently and not just repackage what has gone before, and we need our directors to be enthusiastic about drawing on their experience to develop proposals that are truly innovative and stand out.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : to be defined
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 32 rue Marbeuf, 75008 Paris