CDI : Engagement planneur chez Ogilvy One
Publiée le 20.05.2017
Ogilvy & Paris is one of the largest marketing communications networks in the world, and has been helping to transform brands globally for over 60 years.
A customer engagement expert for Global, Regional and local clients at Ogilvy Paris – In the context of a fully integrated model, where planners have different yet complementary skills, and work closely with media, data, creative and UX teams to create personalised Consumer Experience across the full funnel.
He or she will :
• Unlock opportunities & insights (consumers, brands, categories and socio-cultural tensions)
• Understand and drive clients’ business growth opportunities
• Partner with business team to develop strategic roadmaps, be challenging / proactive on a regular basis to inspire / detect new initiatives (internally and with clients)
• Elaborate creative briefs for various marketing yet personalised activities across the full funnel (from communication to relationship, social CRM, services, innovation…)
• Work closely with UX, data and media teams to design strong personalised customer experiences (tactical and / or always-on).
• Actively participate to trends monitoring
• Evangelize and enrich Ogilvy integrated strategic framework, internally and with clients.
• Has worked as a Strategic Planner or Digital / Consumer Engagement Strategist
• Near 4-6 years of experience
• Excellent writing and communication skills / Fluent French and English (outstanding english / inc written english).
• Eager to link DATA Scientists, Media planners, Creatives, UX and business leads.
• Clear and synthetic, confident and precise / Dynamic, positive, inspirational, proactive
• Eager to join large team of Strategic Planners with various backgrounds and expertises (branding, behavioural economics, social, engagement, channel, data and media)
• Brand, Digital, social and consumer engagement background
• Qualitative and quantitative desk research analysis skills combined with the capacity to leverage behavioral digital data as insights or triggers.
• Experience working with data & media experts combined with proven journey planning
• Has a good understanding of what it takes to make the most of marketing automation, personalisation technologies.
• Capacity to design, lead and / or facilitate workshops
• FMCG CPG background (Maternal or Infant Nutrition experience would be a huge plus)…
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : To be defined
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 32/34 rue Marbeuf 75008 Paris, 75008 Paris