CDI : Chef de projet digital chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 14.10.2016
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity Worldwide network, the world’s most awarded direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are a member of the Omnicom group - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Digital Project Manager to join the P&G account at Proximity BBDO Paris and help us support the development of P&G’s global multi-brand CRM websites.
This is a full time role with a CDI type of contract.
You will be part of an international project management team and you will
• work on the deployment of new features onto the platform, from the definition of scope along with the Account Management, Strategic Planning, Technical, Creative and Data teams, to the delivery of the master which will then be localized for up to 55 markets
• be responsible for creating planning, producing briefs, gathering requirements, writing specifications, creating wireframes and test scenarios
• be the conductor between all required resources (from creative to technical) during the building of the project
• support in the creation of “toolboxes” to be used by local country agencies to localize and launch the new features
MANDATORY: must be fluent in English (both written and spoken), with at least minimum spoken French
• A 4-year experience in digital project management
• Knowledge of the Axure software for wireframing
• Skilled at Office tools and experience in creating presentations destined for clients (in English)
• Must be a team player – supportive, reliable, with an ability to work within an international team
• Must be rigorous, proactive, and have excellent organizational skills
• Basic knowledge of integration in HTML, CSS is a plus
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : selon profile
Durée : indeterminé
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 52 Avenue Emile Zola, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt