CDI : Directeur de clientèle chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 22.12.2016
At Proximity, we help make brands more valuable to people. We do this by digging deep into data to find powerful insights that will lead to creative ideas. Ideas, content and experiences that are so powerful and magical that they change the way consumers think, feel and act about a brand. Ideas that bring brands closer to their consumers and make brands more valuable to people.
However, we don’t stop there.
Where Proximity really makes a difference is in the second part of our mission…we make people more valuable to brands. How do we do this? We help our brands understand their consumers better. Measure more of the data that matters. Identify consumer traits, behaviors and preferences. And the more we do this, the closer our clients get to their consumers. Whether that’s through finer targeting, tighter segmentation or better management of loyalty and lifetime value. We use all of the tools available to strengthen the relationship between brands and consumers. The closer the relationship between a brand and its consumer, the more valuable it becomes. Value is the currency. It’s what connects brands to people and people to brands.
This is what we do at Proximity. We make brands more valuable to people. And people more valuable to brands.
Everyday Me (project name: Growing Families, http://www.everydayme.com) is P&G's largest single piece of digital equity and a best-in-class global CRM platform, live in 37 markets and spanning 5 continents. The second project, Victoria 50+, also a P&G CRM programme, targeting empty nesters, and live in 9 markets globally. Proximity Paris leads global creative and technical development on both projects.
The In-Market Team is in the privileged position to be the first point of contact for the clients and local agency partners in the 15 European markets in the programme; as well as at the helm of global coordination.
We also work closely with the brand marketing teams out of P&G's Europe headquarters in Geneva to develop, execute and roll out branded projects on the platforms. Most importantly, we lead cross-boundary knowledge sharing on the programme, both through local market P&G teams and our agency partner network.
To ensure the continued success of P&G’s Every Day Me and Victoria Programmes, the RAM is a key point of contact for all of the European agency and client teams, acting as a bridge between the local markets and the regional hub.
With the profound knowledge that you will develop of the local market activities, you are ideally positioned to feed into the Central design & innovation process and therafter leading global roll-out of these centrally developed projects.
You will report into the Regional Account Director.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY
• Support local client and agency teams in any and every way needed by ensuring timely and seamless communications
• Mediate between external and internal teams, to ensure that the voices of all necessary stakeholders are communicated.
• Strive to understand our local consumers’ needs and to proactively feed this knowledge back into our global design & innovation process.
SKILLS, PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES & ATTITUDE
• Clear, strong communicator
• Appreciation of the sensibilities of working with and across different cultures
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Must be very well-organised
• Ability to mediate through conflict with diplomacy and a calm and clear head.
• Calmness and buoyancy under pressure
• Capable of working with minimal supervision
• Handling multiple tasks at the same time
• Build and own relationships with the regional client and agency teams. You must become a trusted partner for them.
• Ownership. You will take projects through from conception through execution and close-out.
QUALIFICATIONS AND/OR TRAINING REQUIRED FOR THIS ROLE
• Background in business and marketing preferred.
• Experience in coordination and project management
• Prior working experience in related fields of communication (2+ years)
• Must have full working proficiency in English. Any additional languages are welcome.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Competitive package, position includes some international travel
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 52 Avenue Émile Zola, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt