CDI : Directeur artistique chez Stuart
Publiée le 10.06.2016
Stuart is the disruptive on-demand urban logistics platform that will transform our daily lives. Our technology allows businesses big and small in every industry to deliver to their local customers with never-before-seen speed and efficiency. We create thousands of economic opportunities for businesses and courier partners whilst redefining customer expectations when it comes to delivery.
Led by Clément Benoit and Benjamin Chemla, the founders of two successful, international delivery businesses, and supported by 22M€ in funding led by Le Groupe La Poste, Stuart began operating in Paris mid-2015. Earlier this year we launched London and Barcelona, with many more cities across Europe in the pipeline for 2016.
We’re looking for a talented Art Director who will play a critical role in our expansion in France and and also coordinate Visual Designer’s work consistency accross business units. Your mission will be to lead art direction while building & delivering brand assets with designs that inspire, engage and excite our clients, drivers and everyone else. Based in our central Paris office. You will be joining the central marketing department alongside the CMO, the Marketing Manager of France & the Growth Hacker, in a young and fast-paced team of successful entrepreneurs and alumni from AdopteUnMec.com, We Are Social, Wing, Bain & Company.
What you will do?
- Lead the whole art direction of Stuart while building & delivering brand assets
- Build a strong, long-lasting, and bold brand DNA for Stuart across mutliple channels
- Create mindblowing campaigns & designs on both print & digital
- Conceive & produce brand content (corporate & courier oriented)
- Design ads, promotion material, newsletters and interactive content for the local Sales, Operations and Marketing team
- Collaborate with designers, developers, copywriters, and growth teams across cities and countries to create the right marketing experiences
- Balance the design requirements of multiple teams and agree sensible prioritisation and timelines
Who are you?
- Fluent in French & skills in English
- 3+ years relevant work experience, ad agency experience a plus
- Creative thinker with great marketing mindset
- Strong portfolio across different media
- Experience designing for web, mobile-web, email and print
- Knowledge how to create a great brand through design
- Expertise developing data visualization, visual storytelling and visual design
- Ability to turn complex concepts to outstanding and engaging visuals
- Keen eye for detail
- Strong skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Skills in Keynote, After Effects and/or Sketch are a plus
- Experience in motion design, illustration and typography is a plus
The icing on the cake?
- Very attractive compensation package including equity
- Have a real impact
- Awesome work environment at a company with a huge vision
- Be right there from the start of a success story
- Relaxed, fun work environment and flexible working hours
- We want you to take on a role you love and we want to offer you a place you’re proud and happy to come to everyday.
If you feel like this role could be a good fit, apply here: https://stuart.workable.com/jobs/268214
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Flexible
Durée : Undefined
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : Rue d'Edimbourg 3, 75008 Paris