CDI : Social media manager chez Y&R Paris
Publiée le 09.11.2016
Red Fuse (Young & Rubicam) Communications is a single WPP agency unit formed by Y&R, MEC, VML and gHg, dedicated to providing marketing communications services to Colgate-Palmolive.
Colgate’s Europe Division covers 24 countries and supports products across Oral care (toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash), Personal care (shower gel, deodorant), and Home care (floor, dish & laundry).
Red Fuse Paris creates new regional and French local communications, as well as localizing global campaigns for Europe. It is an integrated team of specialists from across WPP working in a collaborative and professional environment.
Objectives of the role of the MEDIA ACCUONT SUPERVISOR :
An important role within the Media team, the Account Supervisor will ensure the smooth day to day running of all the team’s client facing activities. Will lead the delivery of effective and innovative integrated communication solutions and at all times strive for consistency, accuracy and on time delivery.
• Use all available resources to broaden and deepen understanding of your clients’ business in order to understand their needs and contribute to strategy development
• Develop an understanding of media behaviors across European markets
• Monitor and interpret local cultural, economic and social trends relevant to the business.
• Closely follow best practices and new developments in technology and media, and their implications for communications strategy
• Ensure communication strategy aligns with broader business objectives, is relevant to the target audience, and is differentiated from competitors
• Where appropriate, adapt global strategies to ensure they will be relevant for local markets
• Manage the daily workflow of integrated client programs, including implementation of campaigns and programs, ensuring plans are delivered accurately across all work streams from overall annual strategy to individual projects
Prioritize tasks amongst team members to ensure speed of response
• Understanding campaign and channel effectiveness and acting on it.
• Ensure accuracy of and compliance with global reporting systems, maintaining databases and other central resources
• Work with account team and network to help ensure quality of delivery of both locally and centrally developed activity and ensuring compliance with agreed strategies and approaches.
• Share best practice and insight with broader WPP team and across the MEC network
• Interacting regularly with MEC network to drive best practice and maintain high quality of service across all markets
• Develop close relationships with clients across multiple functions. Serve as the primary point of contact for all client requests / projects
• Play a key role during the strategy & creative presentation/approvals process explaining and supporting the agency’s work
• Drive Paid, Owned, & Earned integrated thinking across all local teams, agency partners and clients
• Work collaboratively with holistic agency team to deliver innovative output
REQUIRED SKILLS & VALUES:
• Strong experience in implementing planning/buying of cross-channel media solutions (including digital, social & mobile)
• Skilled in selling in cross-channel media plans to clients
• Skilled in discussing & rationalising media planning techniques
• Solid understanding of communications planning and the desire to enhance skills and experience across paid, owned and earned territories
• International market management / leadership
• Strong analytical and numerical skills
• Broad understanding of marketing disciplines (marketplace and consumer)
• Strong workflow management, organisational skills, time management and effective delegation
• Basic financial awareness and good attention to detail
• Ability to build personal relationships with clients and colleagues
• Experience of working with industry and bespoke tools
• BA/BS degree, or equivalent career experience
• A minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a media agency, planning and buying campaigns
• Fluent written/spoken English is required. Additional languages preferred
• Preferred: Experience on regional and/or global client businesses (preferably in FMCG)
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : N/A
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : Avenue André Morizet, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt