CDI : Chef de groupe chez TBWA G1
Publiée le 17.10.2017
TBWA\G1 is a dedicated Omnicom unit created to oversee the Nissan brand globally and regionally.
TBWA\G1 team is based in Paris and is responsible for leading, overseeing and creating all Nissan Europe Marketing Communications.
The agency’s and client’s ambitions require that the work is elevated and we are looking for someone with a passion for greatness. The candidate should ideally possess a great deal of award-winning experience in all aspects concerning the output of a modern, integrated communications agency.
Account Manager Coordination
1/ Work on adaptation of Central campaigns + admin for the Coordination team alongside an other Account Manager and under the supervision of an Account Director
- Manage central campaigns translation
- Manage DOA process, incl Global
- Manage WW usage rights of centrally developed campaigns
- Manage status call with RBUs (twice a month)
- Manage status call with Global (once a week)
- Monitor Visual Identity compliancy
- Produce and distribute campaign guidelines
- Share case studies
- Share best practices
2/ Management of 24 countries accross Europe to ensure local work & local adaptations of central assets comply with central strategy and process, under the supervision of an Account Director
- Management of localization central campaigns + Local ad hoc projects
- Update to local agencies on central project developments
- Provide central teams (agency and client) with relevant local market insights to feed central strategic and creative development
- Review of local briefs, strategic recommendation, proposals for local campaigns and presentation to Nissan Europe
- Development of logistics and organization tools to facilitate the access and information sharing between local agencies, central team and clients
- Worldwide Usage rights management
- Organization and Coordination of workshops such as TBWA\ Disruption Day, Account Directors Meetings and Creative Directors Meetings
- An inspirer – someone who people love to work with, able to constantly bring new thinking, interesting viewpoints and new understanding
- Car experience is not necessarily required but can be an advantage
- 2-4 years of experience in advertising agency
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Selon profil
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 162-164 rue de billancourt, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt