Stage : Chef de projet digital chez AKQA
Publiée le 25.06.2017
AKQA has an unmatched reputation for revolutionary work. Since our founding we have consistently been among the world’s most influential and awarded agencies.
Our record of achievement results from our team's collaboration with clients. Many of the world’s most prestigious clients entrust AKQA with their ideas and innovation work.
This opportunity coupled with exposure to work that is at the cutting edge - in an environment that champions creativity and thought leadership - makes for a career enriched with learning and achievement.
The Project Manager at AKQA acutely understands the desired outcomes of a project. Taking responsibility for assignments, milestones, setting and managing expectations to ensure completion on time, within budget and against agreed objectives. The Project Manager will be able to confidently conduct production to move forward and manage resources and any issues to successfully navigate and deliver all aspects of the assignment to the highest quality.
- Conduct meticulous scoping, planning, costing and timing of creative projects
- Oversee the entire delivery and execution process, ensuring and facilitating effective
team communication and collaboration
- Evaluate and where required, improve delivery practices and techniques
- Ensure aims of the project together with quality standards are met
- Use AKQA’s software and systems to keep track of people and report on progress –
Notably burnt report from internal ERP solution
- Where relevant, recruit, manage and monitor specialists and sub-contractors to ensure
quality and guidelines are maintained under the supervision of a Senior PM
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency
- Student in Master degree
- Rigorously organized, able to prioritize and manage all activity,
- Conscientious and adept in solving issues at all levels and points of a project
- Ability to inspire, support and understand the interplay between people, processes and
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- Excellent written expression in French
- Fluent written/spoken English skills
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : TBC
Durée : 6 mois minimum
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 19 rue des Saints-Pères, AKQA, 75006 Paris