Stage : Community manager chez Darewin
Publiée le 30.11.2016
Darewin is the creative agency dedicated to entertainment, developing international and immersive campaigns.
- Create kickass content for our clients (Twitter / FB / Instagram / Snapchat / Tumblr).
- Moderate accounts and reply to fans and followers with kickass and creative reactives.
- Answer creative briefs on additional Big Impact ideas for Netflix Shows and other clients.
- Create and produce locally relevant ideas.
- Weekly and monthly reporting
You think of and produce content that is bound to create massive conversation and engagement (or at least want to try).
You don’t limit yourself to tweets or comments only (even though it is your bread and butter), but strive for a greater impact (Videos, activations, campaigns): we’re not gunning for CM Hall Of Fame nods, but more profound interaction.
Your French is perfect (syntax and style). And, of course, if you’ve been reading this job description without going for a dictionary, you have a pretty good level of English.
You have a very good knowledge of all existing Social Media platforms.
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : /
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : 15.01.2016
Adresse : 36 boulevard de Sébastopol, 75001 Paris