Stage : Chef de publicité chez DDB Paris
Publiée le 25.12.2016
Within the account management teams of DDB Paris, you will be actively involved in the management of different advertising campaigns for various accounts. You will discover all the aspects of a more business-oriented mission in an creative advertising agency.
You will assist an Account Manager and it’s team in the management of international accounts. Native English Speaker required.
- Assist the account manager in the different advertising projects
- English proof reading of presentations, and English translation of various materials (including creative scripts)
- Writing meeting reports (English)
- Participate in brainstorming meetings
- Organize meetings (prepare the material, coordination with various departments, etc).
- Analyse brands’ competition in terms of communication and products
- Follow the latests trends in advertising across the world, cultural trends, and new usages of media.
DDB Paris – 73/75 rue la Condamine, Paris 17ème
6 months, January 2017, gratification according to profile.
Business school, Communication School, Language School with a specialization in communication. A first experience in an agency would be a must.
- English Native Speaker
- Very good level in French (internal exchanges in the agency will be done in French)
- Creativity, curiosity, positivity
- Organization, rigour, autonomy
- Creative force, team work
- Excellent writing skills
- Mastering of Pack Office
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : SELON PROFIL
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 73-75 rue la condamine, 75017 Paris