Stage : Coordination internationale chez Publicis Blue 449
Publiée le 03.06.2017
Blue 449, the Open Source Media Agency is one of the five brands of Publicis Media.
Our open source philosophy means operating at the intersection of media, ideas, data and technology to deliver inventive, collective progress for our clients. The Blue Collective is a rich source of collaborative individuals and organisations who we curate to deliver ingenious, disruptive solutions for our clients every day.
Blue 449 operates in 14 markets across 22 offices with just over 1200 employees but we are rapidly expanding, with multiple markets planned to open in 2017.
The Richemont central team @Blue449 is based in Paris.
Learn more: www.blue449.com
We are looking for a curious, ressourceful individual to be part of a young, dynamic team.
Your missions will be diverse:
- Assist the commercial team in the coordination with local agencies worldwide (30+ countries).
- Assist the commercial team in the media reporting and competitive analysis.
- Assist the strategic planning team in the writing of recommendations for the Maison.
- Contact to publishers and negotiation of deals for the clients with various qualitative magazines and websites.
- Help commercial team to answer/anticipate the clients’ needs and requests.
Please note that an Internship Agreement is needed.
To join the team:
- You’re a natural-born communicator
- You are comfortable with English and French over the phone and emails [work environment is mostly in French while work itself is 50%-50% English/French. Any other language spoken is appreciated].
- You are a good organizer and you always pay attention to details.
- Your second name is Curiosity, and you love reading and learning new things every day, especially on digital marketing, search and luxury industry.
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Legal standard for internship
Durée : 6 months
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 17 rue Breguet, 75011 Paris