Stage : Search manager chez Publicis Blue 449
Publiée le 01.06.2017
Blue449 International, part of the Publicis Groupe, is one of the world's leading global media services agencies with 250 offices in 74 countries.
• Assist in the coordination and communication of projects with international subsidiaries and teams.
• Support the deployment of SEM campaigns worldwide.
• Regularly monitor global campaign performances/quality control through campaign management tools such as AdWords and Marin Software.
• Assist the Search directors and manager in providing smooth day-to-day service delivery of clients' SEM planning, campaign assessment and reporting needs.
Here’s how you should be if you aim to be our SEA trainee:
• You’re a natural-born communicator. That also means you are comfortable with English and French over the phone and writing emails. • You are a good organizer and you always pay attention to details. • Your second name is Curiosity, and you love reading and learning new things every day, especially on digital marketing, search and luxury industry.
Experience: Marketing & Communication; Online / Digital / Web marketing preferably
Computer skills: Office (Excel, PPT). Knowledge of Google Analytics, Adwords is a plus
Languages: Fluent English is mandatory, other languages appreciated (especially French).
Think you are a match ?
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Legal minimum
Durée : 6 months
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 1è rue Breguet, 75011 Paris