Stage : Chef de publicité junior chez Publicis Conseil
Publiée le 24.08.2016
Publicis Group has been created in 1926 and has proven its commitment in innovation and creativity since then thanks to historical clients like Nestlé, Orange, Renault and many others. Publicis Group is now handling 90 digital projects, which shows its involvement in the future and its breakthrough competitiveness on the advertising market which set it as the 3rd advertising group worldwide. This position is a great opportunity to experience and have an overview of the advertising world as you will work with lot of different departments of the agency.
Within the (Client Servicing) International Brand Coordination Team, the intern helps the account team in the following daily assignments:-
• Following up of 360 ° campaigns (TV, digital, Print..) and their implementation in differents European countries. Following up of their adaptation in accordance with their cultural and legal context.
• Making sure all the material shared respect the guidelines and the strategy of the brand.
• Handling of miscellaneous requests, from the Agency side and the Client side.
• Preparing presentations on weekly basis for projects status follow up objectives.
• Follow-up of campaign development timelines / following day to day queries within the network of our agencies
• Collection and compilation of all developments from the network to share with the client and Publicis markets in the world.
• Researching and sharing interesting and innovative information relevant to the brand (e.g. emerging trends among young people, families and etc...)
1) Obligatory ‘convention de stage’
2) Duration: 6 Months starting 20 September
3) Fluency in English & French
4) BAC +4 / 5 business or communication school
5) Interest in advertising
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Stage
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : 19.09.2016
Adresse : 133 avenue des champs elysées, 750008 Paris