Stage : Coordination internationale chez Publicis Conseil
Publiée le 01.07.2016
Publicis Conseil is an advertising agency part of the Publicis Groupe - a multinational advertising and public relations agency headquartered in Paris. Publicis Groupe is currently part of the 'Big 4' alongside WPP, Interpublic and Omnicom. Agencies within the group provide digital and traditional advertising, media services and marketing services to national and multinational clients.
Internship: International Coordination Assistant (RENAULT International Account) – Publicis Conseil
Within the (Client Servicing) International Brand Coordination Team, the intern helps the account team in the following daily assignments:-
• Assisting the agencies in order to validate any ATL related project.
• Making sure all the material shared respects the guidelines and the strategy of the brand.
• Handling of miscellaneous requests, from the Agency side and the Client side.
• Manage requests on usage rights related subjects.
• Preparing presentations on weekly basis for projects status follow up objectives.
• Follow-up of campaign development timelines / following day to day queries within the network of our agencies
• Collection and compilation of all developments from the network to share with the client and Publicis markets in the world.
• Sharing competitive reviews with the Client and Group Agencies
• Maintaining and updating the content of the Intranet
• Researching and sharing interesting and innovative information relevant to the brand (e.g. emerging trends among young people, families and etc...)
• Assistance in preparing for meetings – e.g. Meeting room bookings and other logistics
1) Obligatory ‘convention de stage’
2) Duration: 6 Months starting 22/08/2016 (Full-time)
Please submit your cover letter and CV to: Jamiefirstname.lastname@example.org
Undergraduate/graduate students preferably studying marketing with a strong interest in advertising.
Fluency in French and English required.
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : 600
Durée : 6 months
Date de début : 15.08.2016
Adresse : 133 AVENUE DES CHAMPS ELYSEES, 75008 Paris