Stage : Chef de projet digital chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 19.09.2017
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are part of the BBDO worldwide network and a member of the Omnicom group - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Digital Project Manager to join our Procter & Gamble team at Proximity BBDO as an intern and help us support our global multi-brand CRM project.
The Project Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist with the planning, briefs, requirements, and wireframes for new projects
• Assist with the coordination of the creative and technical resources for projects
• Assist with the everyday coordination and organization following P&G Worldwide decisions
• Create tools and documentations helping local country agencies to understand and localize feature innovations.
• Assist with various tasks related to the localization and deployment of new features on worldwide P&G markets
Qualifications & Skills
• Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken), with at least minimum spoken French
• Experience with digital projects and agencies
• Skilled at Office tools / experience in creating presentations destined for clients (in English)
• Knowing wireframing tools such as Axure is a plus
• Must be a team player – supportive, reliable, with an ability to work within an international team
• Must be rigorous, proactive, and have excellent organizational skills
• Must have a “Convention de Stage”
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Minimum légal
Durée : 6 months
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 52 avenue Emile Zola, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt