CDD : Chef de projet junior chez Ogilvy Paris
Publiée le 08.02.2019
We are looking for an international Performance Marketing Executive to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. You will be part of a growing agency team of performance marketing specialists bringing together a wide range of thinking for strategic planning, media planning and execution, content and creative development. Our client is the world’s pre-eminent IT company.
Lead and/or collaborate with media and creative teams to develop, implement, and measure performance based campaigns: client relationship, management of campaign development, production, budgets, schedules, implementation, media outreach, and reporting.
• Work with Account Supervisor on customer journey mapping and content audits for campaign recommendations.
• Analyze performance of campaigns and provide strategy for optimizing performance and reaching goals.
• Partner with other cross-functional teams on structuring and executing operational and strategic initiatives.
•Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend performance enhancements.
• Key client contact for day to day business.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for all things marketing and technology.
• You will be well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing and how the Internet can become a strong asset to securing growing revenue and how smart interplay between content, messaging and media plays a role in our client’s success.
• You will be tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas to reinforce our marketing campaigns. English-speaking and writing high level proficiency are required. Other European languages (French, Spanish, Italian…) are a plus.
Contrat : CDD
Salaire : To be defined
Durée : Fixed-term contract (6 months)
Date de début : 01.04.2019
Adresse : 32 rue Marbeuf, 75008 Paris