CDI : Responsable marketing chez Kombo
Publiée le 06.06.2022
Kombo is looking for a Marketing Manager to develop the usage of both our mobile apps, iOS and Android. You will work in collaboration with the CEO and the rest of the team (Product Manager and Influence Manager in particular).
Your work will have a direct impact on the sales and the success of the startup.
You will be responsible for:
The acquisition of new users:
- Manage and optimize the existing channels (Google Ads, Apple Ads, SEO, affiliation…).
- Expand those channels internationally.
- Develop new channels by selecting the most relevant and test them fast.
- Write the right messages on each channel
- Create the good visual support by working with a partner.
- Ideally you will also manage PR, and potential offline campaigns.
And if you think that marketing can be as fun as analytical, there is a chance that we match.
We are looking for a pragmatic, data-driven candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have 2-7 years of experience in the marketing team of a startup / scale-up, or in an advertising / communication agency.
- You are analytical and result-oriented. In particular, you are able to assess the performance of the ads: CAC, LTV, CPM or CPA are your things.
- You also have skills in advertisement, being able to define a message that fits with the targeted channel.
- Your English is fluent and you have a French culture: know what le Canard Enchaîné is, what X means for a school, and where are Val Thorens or Arcachon.
- Speaking Italian or Spanish would be a plus.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : 40k - 70k€
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 40 rue du Louvre, 75001 Paris
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >