CDI : Traffic manager chez Kombo
Publiée le 12.05.2022
Kombo, originally called SoBus, is a startup founded in 2016 by 2 entrepreneurs in Paris. We develop the first ticket booking engine for any means of transport (bus, train, carpooling...). In 2 years, we have covered all bus routes in Europe. Our algorithms can combine tickets to offer a wider choice of routes and schedules. Our UI/UX is one of the most optimized on the market. Our strong growth now allows us to develop a new version of the booking engine, in particular by expanding to train. We are "data-powered" & "client-focused".
Fun facts :
- We have been defined as one the 100 most promising startups by Challenges magazine!
- We have 5 nationalities in a 10 persons team.
- The desk of our CTO looks like a forest.
- Our CEO posts sometimes here: https://medium.com/@matthieumarquenet/
Kombo is looking for a Traffic Manager to develop the usage of both our mobile apps, iOS and Android.
- You will be responsible for the acquisition of users from various channels that you will choose: Google Ads, Apple Ads, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Display Ad Network, etc.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work with the rest of the team: the Marketing Manager, the Operations Manager, the Community Manager, and the tech team.
- You want to have responsibilities fast and are eager to learn. At Kombo, the only limits you have are the ones you set to yourself.
We are looking for a pragmatic, data-driven candidate with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- You have an experience in a startup, scale-up, or an agency.
- You have skills in advertisement, being able to define a message that fits with the targeted channel.
- You are result-oriented, and are able to assess the performance of the ads: CAC, LTV, CPM or CPA are your things.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : 45 - 55k
Durée : Indéfini
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 40 rue du Louvre, 75001 Paris
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >