CDI : Consultant UX chez Ogilvy Paris
Publiée le 16.01.2019
Ogilvy Paris is looking for a User Experience Consultant (5 years experience minimum)
Your mission will be to use UX design in a strategic and creative way on a variety of larges projects, in collaboration with the creative teams (including UX creatives), the strategic and planning teams, and the commercial teams.
You are an experienced UX practitioner, and you are always ready to share your visions about building great experiences with your team members and colleagues.
You are also able to design yourself when the level of craft call for your own expertise to be used.
You can create clear, simple and beautiful documents to communicate your analysis, insights and creative UX ideas to clients and colleagues.
• A background in visual design and graphic design
• Good oral and written communication skills (french and english)
• Ability to explain and to inspire clients and teams
• Prototyping skills (static and dynamic prototypes)
• Capability of designing UX processes for large projects
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : To be defined
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 32 rue Marbeuf, 75008 Paris