CDI : Social media manager chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 29.05.2018
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are aligned with BBDO worldwide and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
For two beauty brands, you will have the following missions (non-exhaustive list)
- Global responsibility and coordination of all social projects across all platforms
- Strategic social recommendations for launches, campaigns etc
- Relation and coordination with creative teams, clients, external agencies, international markets
- Monthly Editorial Plans (content sourcing, production, copywriting, publication...) that tell stories and boost engagement
- Social coverage at international events
- Community Management
- Influencer management/activations
- Reporting and analytics
- Competitor analysis
- Reactive opportunities
We are looking for someone who is interested in the beauty sector and has a passion for social media, on an international level. The ideal candidate is NATIVE English-speaking, French is a big plus.
We are looking for someone who is curious, independent, reactive and at the forefront of proposition. The candidate should have a creative mindset and impeccable copywriting skills.
The position requires someone who has had prior experience in social media management and can manage an intern.
Please inquire within for more information
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Selon experience
Durée : Indéterminé
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 52 Avenue Emile Zola, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt