CDI : Coordination internationale chez Publicis Sapient
Publiée le 17.08.2018
Publicis.Sapient, the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, helps clients drive growth and efficiency and evolve the ways they work, in a world where consumer behavior and technology are catalyzing social and commercial change at an unprecedented pace. With 19,000 people and over 100 offices around the globe, our expertise spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and creative combined with our culture of innovation enables us to deliver on complex transformation initiatives that accelerate our clients'businesses through creating the products and services their customers expect.
The Client Partner will work within an international team dedicated to an important automotive client. The role of the Client Partner will be to coordinate all ongoing activities between different stakeholders and his dedicated markets. He will report to the Lead Client Partner as well as the International Client Services Director.
Coordination and Project Management :
· Localization of central strategic recommendations through specific local recommendations always taking into account local specificities.
· Manage day to day relationship with the local market (UK) and the local agency in London
· Manage yearly client visits and local agency visits in UK or Paris
· Deliver planning & project management to his markets based on global marketing plan.
· Develop deep understanding of clients’ business and marketing objectives
· Manage best practices and creative sharing amongst your markets.
· Provide inductions to new staff / agency network members: working methodology, internet strategy and activity across clients and the countries you are managing
· Coordination of new digital projects and their localization (technical, functional, content, translation).
· Ensure testing and local (i.e. Quality Check, validation) Go-live or Site Sign off
· Be aware of local online activities Digital platform/Social Media/ Media Assets) through day to day relationship with the client and provide support/consulting
· Approval of all local projects and activities and ensure that they follow the European guidelines
· Provide a point of view on the latest competitors' digital initiatives.
Languages: English. Preferable good in French
Education: Business studies with specialization in Digital, or equal by experience.
· 3+ years of experience in digital marketing
· Experience in consulting/enterprise client service to marketers
· Ideally working as Senior Manager in a digital agency
· Demonstrated capability of working collaboratively across different stakeholders
· Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Can work independently and problem-solve in ambiguous situations
· Proven knowledge in Microsoft office
· Knowledge of the automotive industry will be a plus
· Good project management skills
· Organized, proactive, able to work in a high-paced environment
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : selon profil
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 30/34 rue du Chemin Vert, 75011 Paris