CDI : Social media manager chez TBWA G1
Publiée le 16.07.2019
SEM and Social Manager, Nissan United
About Nissan United
Nissan United is the world’s most creative automotive precision marketing team. We are a modern, integrated agency created and managed by Omnicom to lead all marketing and communications globally for Nissan. Designed to deliver marketing transformation, Nissan United is dedicated to helping Nissan grow its brand value around the world more effectively. The team brings expertise in data, analytics, media, customer experience and CRM, all of which help drive and inspire innovation and creativity.
Nissan United is a team of global specialties that is part of TBWA. TBWA is the Disruption agency, known for a long history of famous creative campaigns for some of the world’s greatest brands and home to Apple’s dedicated TBWA\Media Arts Lab. TBWA is at the cutting edge of building the most innovative agency models and teams.
As an SEM and Social Manager, you will manage search and social performance delivery for Nissan United. You will be expected to design ways to use search and social buying solutions and utilise advanced analytics to support Nissan’s brand and business objectives.
This position is based in Paris, and reports to a Digital Media Director.
This role will typically work across all clusters in the Nissan United team, working collaboratively with different teams and across different customer segments and carlines depending on campaign requirements. You will be expected to work within and across clusters, sharing your expertise and best practice and connecting people and teams.
Skills and Capabilities
• Experience in managing / activating international paid search media accounts on multiple engines
• Expert in the operation of third party bid management tools including Kenshoo, Marin, Search Ads 360
• Strong understanding of latest developments within search and social and able to recommend ways to incorporate new techniques into our work
• Knowledge of YouTube advertising marketplace & Facebook blueprint certified
• A proactive and curious learner; keen to develop and learn new skills independently and share and collaborate with a wider team
• Strong Excel skills to analyse results and ensure budget pacing and performance is met
• An articulate communicator, able to explain complex concepts to clients and colleagues in a way that is easy to understand
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and delegate work where appropriate
• Great attention to detail and high-quality standards
• Substantial experience managing search & social marketing/advertising accounts
• Experience in campaign execution, optimisation and analysis
• Experience working in a media agency is desirable but not essential
• Automotive experience potentially beneficial but not a requirement
• English language required, additional languages beneficial
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Selon profil
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 162-164 rue de billancourt, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt