Stage : Brand Creative Manager chez Natural Grass
Publiée le 30.11.2018
Natural Grass (NG) is a company specialized in developing innovative natural solutions. Founded in 2009, leader in France, with a strong international growth, NG is looking for an intern to reinforce the Marketing and Communication team.
After 9 years (including 4 years of R&D), Natural Grass…
… IS LEADING THE FRENCH HYBRID PITCHES MARKET: 70% of Ligue 1 football clubs are equipped with the technology AirFibr (Groupama Stadium, Stade Geoffroy Guichard, Roazhon Park, Stade Pierre Mauroy, Toulouse Stadium, Atlantique Matmut stadium…)
… IS PRESENT IN THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS SPORTS COMPETITIONS (RyderCup, Euro2016, Women Fifa Worldcup, Rugby WorldCup, Champions League, Champions Cup, Qatar Prix de l’Arc…)
… IS EQUIPPING WOLDCLASS CLUBS (Real Madrid CF, Arsenal FC, Kamaishi, XV de France…)
… PROVIDES PRESTIGIOUS REINFORCED SURFACES FOR FOOTBALL, RUGBY, TENNIS, GOLF & EQUESTRIAN (Marcoussis, Nevers, FFT, Paris Longchamp, Golf National…)
…. IS STILL CHALLENGING MARKETS WITH NEW BREAKTHROUGH INNOVATIONS, like CityNest, our technology in landscaping (offering reinforced green surfaces for venues / clients: EDF, Paris Longchamp…), or AirPrint, an environmental friendly solution that only blows air on the grass to create breakthrough printings (clients: Leicester, Nike, PSG, FFF, FFR…)
We believe that gathering vegetal and innovation is the solution to address tomorrow’s challenges.
We work in two different fields:
• Sports: we are designing, developing, building and maintaining top-level sports surfaces
• Landscaping: we are developing eco-designed natural surfaces for building integration and landscape architecture
Thanks to a unique team of researchers and turf specialists we are considered as the most technologically advanced company in the field of reinforced natural surfaces.
Your main responsibilities will be to assist and support in:
• Working closely with the Marketing manager, you will be the brand content creator to feed our international development (photos, articles, graphics, etc.), from planning to execution and analyse the impact of the content posted on the company’s performance.
• You will travel around France stadiums, attending games and taking photographs for use on the company website (we are totally rebuilding it) and our social media platforms (rugby, football, golf, tennis…), as well as for client presentations and internal presentations
• You’ll also assist the team and help on the daily marketing operations like organizing our worldwide presence.
• Intermediate photography and videography skills (it doesn’t matter if you have no professional experience – if you have a passion for shooting photos and video with examples of your work)
• Graphic design skills
• Fantastic attitude with a strong willingness to learn
• Sports passion
• Perfect English (native English welcomed)
• Autonomous, able to work independently and not scared to work by her/himself
• Ability to prioritize, take initiative
• Ability to follow specific instruction
• Extreme attention to details
• Creative, thinks outside the box
• Entrepreneur spirit, curious, open-minded and fast-learner
• Keen interest in sport
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : 600
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : 04.02.2019
Adresse : 6 rue Claude Farrère, 75016 Paris