Stage : Chef de projet digital chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 10.01.2019
Proximity BBDO Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world, we are part of the BBDO worldwide network and a member of the Omnicom group - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Junior Account Manager to join our Procter & Gamble team at Proximity BBDO and help us support our global multi-brand CRM project.
The Junior Account Manager, as part of the Innovation & Design team, will have the following responsibilities:
1. Assist with the everyday coordination and organization between the creative teams and technical resources for projects.
2. Assist with planning strategic and creative briefs.
3. Communicate and follow up on creative projects to be used by local countries.
4. Support design projects by researching into market trends and finding global benchmarks
• MANDATORY: Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken). A minimum spoken French would be a plus but not compulsory.
• Experience with digital projects will be considered a plus.
• Must feel comfortable handling multiple CMS, measurement and development tools.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office suite.
• Basic knowledge of the Adobe suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, …)
• Must be a team player – supportive, reliable, with an ability to work within an international team.
• Must be rigorous, proactive, and have excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to sign a “Convention de Stage” (internship contract) with a university.
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Internship Base Salary
Durée : 4-6 months
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 52 avenue Emile Zola, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt