Stage : Chef de projet digital chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 30.05.2018
Proximity BBDO Paris is one of the UK’s leading direct and digital marketing agencies. We combine smart data handling, strategic insight, and compelling creative to change the way people behave to create value for our clients. We are an agency dedicated to making brands more valuable to people and people more valuable to brands – specifically in digital!
We are seeking an excited, passionate and driven intern to join our team of 5, who will work alongside 3 International Digital Account Managers to execute all things digital for our clients.
With a focus in the beauty and hair care industry, our intern will assist on all digital touchpoints for our brands, including: website management, social media content plans, paid media campaign strategy and execution, email newsletters and eRetailer content production.
In this role, you will learn how to provide the highest level of client service, while developing key project management skills, as well as a thorough understanding of the digital campaign management process, from start to finish.
• Monitor project schedules to ensure they remain on time
• Assist in research and strategic planning for digital campaigns
• Prepare benchmarks, market and competitor analysis
• Coordinate website updates
• Brief designers and developers to create assets for digital campaigns
• Excellent writing and presentation skills
• Fluent in English
• Enthusiasm and curiosity, a desire to learn, and a tendency to ask lots of questions!
• Team spirit
• Organization and multitasking skills
• Good understanding of digital (ie. social media, mobile, web)
• Ideal candidates show strong interest in the digital marketing industry
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Paid internship
Durée : 6 months
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 52 avenue Emile Zola, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt