Stage : Consultant chez With
Publiée le 20.11.2018
WITH is a digital orchestration & innovation consultancy based in Paris & Madrid.
We are 25 consultants – 17 in France, 8 in Spain – 15 within our walls, 10 within the walls of our clients’ offices as implants.
Most of our clients are part of two industries:
• Food industry: Danone, Bel, General Mills
• Beauty Industry: L’Oréal, Coty
We are also starting to explore the future of mobility (Hertz), energy and real estate (SNI). But food and beauty have been two strong passion points so far.
There are three major topics that we cover – for it matters a lot in the food and beauty industries:
• Data & Precision: audit & structure data, create use cases for increased media & promotional efficiency
• Digital commerce: riche quality product content, discoverability & search, ratings & reviews, co-marketing, e-commerce films, voice-commerce
• Influence & Advocacy: social listening, crisis management, reactive social media, micro-influence programs
There are also four niche topics that very few players on the market have mastered aside from us:
• Digital Marketing China
• Digital Marketing Middle-East and North Africa
• Digital Marketing Travel Retail & Global Shopper
• Digital Marketing for R&I departments
We have five « signature ways of working » that make us unique:
• Implants: we hire people to work as part of our clients team on build or run missions
• Workshops: we set up design thinking workshops, with a proprietary method made of 5
steps: inspire, saturate, co-create, whatifs, scope & budget
• Orchestration: we identify, compare and leverage the right partners out of the 7000
martech players out there
• Innovation: we help our client integrate innovation as part of their organization, and
incubate tech projects within our walls
• Upskilling: we setup upskilling sessions to transform the learning & development
• Setup an active listening of the current trends on the topics that we are actively tracking for our clients: food, beauty, data, media, e-commerce, influence...
• Contribute to the inspiration sessions for the workshops we create for our client – find inspiring examples and participate in the work session with senior executives from the world of beauty, food and mobility for the most part.
• Manage various projects: orchestrate partners as well as internal/external teams.
• Contribute to a healthy work environment, which combines creativity, productivity and
• Bac +4/5, IEP, Celsa, advertising school, business school or university.
• Passion for digital and more broadly brands & consumers habits transformations
• Proactive temperament, strength of proposal, work in autonomy, with a lot of freedom
• Strong curiosity, creativity, relational intelligence and dynamism are essential to flourish
in the function
• Written and spoken eloquence, analytical and synthesis skills
• Perfectly at ease with English language
• Real job opportunities at the end of the internship, as we are constantly growing
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Selon profil
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : 01.01.2019
Adresse : 8 rue de Lévis, 75017 Paris