Stage : Chef de publicité chez Y&R Paris
Publiée le 24.10.2018
We are WPP-owned Integrated Marketing Communications agency seeking a Paris-based Account Executive Assistant (internship). This is a great hands-on opportunity to join an outstanding, internationally-networked agency team and influence iconic brands across various categories (Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care).
The agency team for our global Consumer Package Goods (CPG) client is fully-integrated, with team members assigned to multiple marketing disciplines (consumer advertising, shopper marketing, eCommerce, media, public relations, etc.). Everyone sits together in one building, enabling speed, efficiency and connectivity. The team is responsible for Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) across numerous CPG brands. The agency is global in nature, with offices spread throughout the world. The agency’s work for the client runs in over 200 countries.
• Gain deep knowledge of assigned category and manage day-to-day aspects: strategy, creative, multi-channel coordination (shopper, digital, media teams), and production.
• Work with the Account Executive to lead certain key initiatives/projects with clients as well as status, competitive, day-to-day requests, production.
• Be the organizational center of projects: work cross-functionally to manage internal day-to-day management and follow ups.
• Coordinate team meetings and client presentations.
• Participate in internal strategy planning meetings and facilitate the development of briefs/thought pieces.
• Participate in/manage creative briefing/debriefing sessions.
• Participate in research – focus groups.
• Ability to provide strategic POV on creative and research to enable and assist in conversations with client and agency.
• Work with internal departments to execute all client requests.
• Facilitate all production planning, activity and implementation (i.e. timetables, estimates, talent, legal clearance, ad execution, approval, traffic).
• Prepare conference reports for Agency Team and Client, when applicable
• Provide support to Account team for all client presentations and meetings
• Request regular sales/share updates from the Client and upkeep them for the Agency team
• Upkeep records (legal, budget summaries, all IMC materials from integrated partners, etc.)
• Update all status reports (client, global)
• Coordinate opening of jobs and track jobs against total budget.
• Superior communication skills, both internal and client facing
• Interest in digital marketing practices
• Fluent in English, French: good knowledge
• Eager to learn
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : gratification minimale légale
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 57 avenue André Morizet, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt