CDI : Coordination internationale chez Proximity Paris
Publiée le 11.05.2022
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre nouvelle page LinkedIn >
OPEn global, digital and CRM advertising agency is looking for a Junior International Coordinator to join a committed, international team that's dedicated to a major French automotive brand.
OPEn is an international talent collective of the Omnicom network. Based in Paris, it has regional hubs in Europe, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East - Africa, with local teams operating in 17 countries.
Omnicom Group Inc. (NYSE: OMC) (www.omnicomgroup.com) is the world leader in marketing and corporate communications. Omnicom's networks and specialist agencies comprise multiple areas of expertise in: advertising, media strategy, mass targeting, data, digital and interactive marketing, direct and promotional marketing, public relations and other communications. It services 5,000 clients in over 70 countries.
You will be a part of a large team at OPEn (part of Proximity Paris & Omnicom Worldwide), the bespoke agency managing one of the biggest French accounts.
Devoted to the implementation of the global campaigns internationally, you will be responsible for maintaining the information flow, strategically and creatively, between the markets and the headquarters, keeping track of the campaigns usage in countries and helping the markets develop their local campaigns.
You will become well versed in brand fundamentals and you will act as a brand guardian.
You will report to 2 regional directors.
• Fluent in French & English.
• You are passionate about advertising, with some experience in the areas of creativity and communication.
• You are a proactive and collaborative person and like working in a team.
• You are well organised, meticulous, with great attention to detail.
• You should enjoy the process/coordination side of the job.
• You are curious, openminded and excited about discovering different cultures.
• You are communicative, friendly, social, and have good people skills.
• You are well-versed in PowerPoint & Excel.
• Prior experience in marketing or communications is beneficial but not essential.
• Prior internship in communication appreciated.
This position is to be filled, on a permanent basis, at our agency located in Boulogne Billancourt.
Part of the work may be done remotely, in line with agency policy.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Selon profil
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 162 rue de Billancourt, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt