CDI : Directeur de création chez Biborg
Publiée le 06.08.2020
Business, Creative, and Media Strategy for Gaming.
We are a leading full-service agency under allegiance to the video game industry. At every stage of a game’s development, its go-to-market and life cycle, we advise as strategists on the global positioning and brand voice, we design and produce key assets for every pulse point, as engineers we trigger cutting edge solutions to connect the dots between any given gaming world and its full potential audience.
With an oath of passion, innovation, and creativity, our mission is simple yet essential: drive acquisition, optimise retention and boost monetisation.
Over the years we’ve been creating solid working relationships with top publishers and studios such as Bandai Namco Entertainment, Capcom, CD Projekt, Creative Assembly, King, Sony Interactive Entertainment, Riot Games, Wargaming, Square Enix, Sega, Quantic Dream, Ubisoft and also major brands such as AXA Next, PayPal, Puig, Facebook, Google and Netflix around their gaming-related activities.
Visit our website to learn more about what we do.
- Work with the team to produce innovative concepts: lead units, premium digital campaigns, dynamic or static assets, social activations, interactive installations, DOOH…
- Evaluate trends, assess new tools and keep up-to-date with the latest innovations.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand identities and implement creative guidelines to ensure every aspects of our campaigns are visually and editorially consistent.
- Supervise creative resources on daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Collaborate on our R&D program (prototypes) to fuel innovative ideas.
- Guide the development of exceptional and well-crafted content that meet Biborg’s highest standards beyond clients’ expectations and requirements.
As Creative Director, you will handle talented creative resources and work closely with the agency top management and the strategy & consulting team to deliver engaging creative recommendations and oversee key assets production.
With great creative input based on your understanding of the briefs and strategic insights from the consulting team, you will encourage, catalyze, challenge and polish creative and artistic team ideas/designs.
You will arrange brainstorming sessions and creative workshops both internally or with the clients.
To achieve amazing creative work you will manage internal and external resources, cultivating Biborg’s network and adding yours in the mix.
With excellent written and verbal communication skills, humble dedication and perfect understanding of entertainment and videogame culture, you will actively participate on pitch presentations and chemistry meetings to represent and defend the creative excellence of the agency.
You are extremely curious, highly inclusive and open minded, tech enthusiast and multicreative, with great leadership qualities; able to share ideas of your own and absolutely open to assimilate and sublimate ideas from the team, with the ability to express constructive feedback to maximize the talents of Biborg.
Profile – Video game, Digital, Advertising, Communication
Experience – 10+ years
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : NC
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 71 Rue du Faubourg Saint-Martin, 75010 Paris