CDI : Planneur stratégique chez Draftline
Publiée le 09.10.2019
AB InBev (the maker of Stella Artois, Budweiser, Corona, Beck’s, Leffe, Camden, Goose Island,...) just launched an in-house creative and production studio. The newly established team is based out of our central London office, including our own production studio and rooftop bar. The goal of Draftline is to be full-service and we are actively filling creative, design, production, and administrative roles.
• Work directly with local and global brand teams to translate their objectives into a creative content strategy
• Lead the social listening insights operations for the French market
• Create and propose a content calendar around relevant cultural moments;
• Oversee planned and real-time/reactive marketing campaigns by working closely
with the creative and production team;
• Ensure the brand’s voice, look and feel is maintained across digital platforms;
• 5+ years relevant working experience as a digital planner or strategist
• Expert in digital media and communications
• Fluent in French and English.
• Knowledge of popular culture in France
• Strong time management skills and able to work in fast paced environment
• Good communicator with multiple stakeholders
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Start-Up mindset (you’ll need it)
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Selon profil
Durée : Minimum 1 an
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 90 fetter lane, E15JL Londres