CDI : Concepteur rédacteur chez McCann Healthcare
Publiée le 16.11.2022
The IPG Health Network is home to FCB Health and McCann Health – some the world’s most celebrated and awarded health marketing agencies. We are a collective of over 45 agencies and 5,000+ people across six continents, singularly focused on creating game-changing marketing solutions that accelerate progress in health for good and for all.
IPG Health sits at the nexus of creativity, digital channels, technology, and data, ready to help clients accelerate their business and impact on lives around the world. The beauty and strength of IPG Health is in the broad diversity of agency brands, approaches, and personas across the network.
Our areas of intervention are centred around fields such as oncology, neuroscience, cardiology, targeted therapies but also on consumer health products.
As part of the development of our agency in France, we are looking for our future Global Medical Copywriter.
As a strategic position within our Global Department, you will report directly to our VP Global Medical Strategy Director and will work with the Account and Creative teams. Your missions will be as follows:
• Perform literature searches in MEDLINE, Embase and Scopus and obtain corresponding documents to support materials and strategy
• Assist with creation and maintenance of scientific message platforms and gap analyses to inform communication strategy
• Copy-edit manuscripts, presentations, HCP communication materials (detail aids, leaflets, digital tools, objection handlers, data presentation decks, strategy presentation decks, meeting decks etc) and Patient communication materials for grammar, spelling, layout, data and reference accuracy, and alignment with communication strategy
• Support scientific congress activities including symposia, medical booth materials, and on-site expert meetings
• Briefing for the design of figures, tables and data representation
• Participate in planning meetings to assist with conception and execution of communication plans
• Contribute to pitch and new business development. Analysis of therapeutic area, assemble of key data to drive strategic recommendation, creation of presentation slides to illustrate the medical rationale, assembly of strategic imperatives based on up to date situation analysis, creation of key materials (eg detail aid) to demonstrate feasibility of recommendation during presentation.
• Attendance and participation at client meetings and pitches to present the scientific rationale behind solution and presetation of tactical recommendations
• Participate in Medical meetings to assist with achieving the team goals
• Briefing and oversight of junior staff members as required, review of materials/references for scientific accuracy.
Post graduate degree or master’s degree with appropriate experience in life or health sciences
2 or more years of relevant experience in medical communications at a senior level with demonstrated involvement in supporting pharmaceutical products at all stages of commercialization and lifecycle.
• Proficiency in conducting systematic literature searches
• Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
• Ability to perform many tasks under tight deadlines and maintain attention to detail
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Familiarity with Client project management systems such as ZINC, CoManDo etc
• Proven track record of work in diverse health-care sectors including, but not limited to: Oncology, Ophthalmology, Immunology, Genetics, Cardiology, Rare diseases and New Healthcare technologies
The job can be in our office in Paris or remotely (in full work from home).
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : 45000
Durée : CDI
Date de début : 03.01.2023
Adresse : 28 Boulevard du Parc, 92521 Neuilly-sur-Seine
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >