Stage : Chargé de grands comptes chez Havas Media
Publiée le 02.09.2021
The Global Account Executive internship is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to grow their knowledge of media and communication during a 6-month internship. We are looking for a motivated candidate who will develop a strong foundation for managing key pieces of business, providing superior client service and delivering innovative solutions. You will play a fundamental role in the day-to-day running of the account by working alongside the team in leading key global projects, as well as liaising with and supporting our local teams across many countries. You will work for 3 different accounts: Hermès, Aigle and the European Parliament.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Manage key clients and projects, providing first class service to our clients as well as delivering quality
• Support the Global Account Director and Global Account Manager with the day-to-day running of the account, including coordinating and the executing media strategies with our internal specialist teams as required, coordinating with core local teams, project managing client deliverables, preparing material ahead of client presentations, etc.
• Develop and maintain a competitive intelligence project – inc. researching client and industry
• Co-ordinate stakeholders centrally and in other countries
• Adopt a positive attitude at all times, embracing opportunities, resolving issues collaboratively and swiftly, and making sure that the account directors and account managers are kept abreast of any issues/concerns
• Continually acts as an ambassador for the agency in all internal and external events
• Studying at Master’s degree level, or requiring an internship to complete their studies
• Highly organized
• Project management skills with excellent attention to detail
• Bright and open to learning and growing
• With gravitas and confidence
• Innovative, with a can-do attitude to always look for ways to improve what we do
• Highly collaborative
• Advanced PowerPoint and Excel user
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV and cover letter!
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Rémunération légale / grandes écoles
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 29-39 Quai de Dion Bouton, 92800 Puteaux
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >