Stage : Chef de publicité junior chez Publicis 133
Publiée le 07.01.2019
Publicis Groupe, founded in 1926, is the world’s third largest communications group. Known for its world-renowned creativity, best in class technology, digital and consulting expertise, Publicis Groupe is the only one in the industry able to best accompany its clients in their digital business transformation journey- anywhere in the world. Organized across four Solution hubs, Publicis Communications, Publicis Media, Publicis Health and Publicis.Sapient, outside of our top 20 markets, the Groupe delivers innovative ideas and solutions that combine the power of creativity and technology.
Within the Client Service Team, the intern helps the account team in daily life. Working on a beauty luxury brand.
* Manage requests on Usage rights and material from the markets
* Follow-up of campaign development timelines / following day to day queries within the network of our agencies
* Collection and compilation of all developments from the network to share with the client and Publicis markets in the world. Sharing competitive reviews with the Client and markets
* Daily Monitoring of competitors’ activities and sharing regular updates with the team (weekly or monthly depending on the category)
* Researching and sharing interesting and innovative information relevant to the brand (e.g. emerging trends among young people, families and etc...)
* Assistance in preparing for meetings – e.g. Helping in preparing the presentation, Meeting room bookings and other logistics
* Handling of miscellaneous requests, from the Agency Team or the client
Please submit your resume and cover letter (in english) to email@example.com
A Master degree level student in Marketing, Communication, Advertising. You speak English fluently You are curious, serious, rigorous with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
Convention de stage mandatory.
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : 1000€
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : 15.02.2019
Adresse : 17 rue Bréguet , 75011 Paris