Stage : Chef de publicité chez Publicis Conseil
Publiée le 14.05.2019
Present in over 100 countries and employing nearly 80,000 professionals, Publicis Groupe is the third largest communications group in the world.
Active across the entire value chain, Publicis offers its major clients a transversal, unified and fluid model allowing them access to all the Groupe’s tools and expertise around the world through the mantra "The Power of One".
Publicis networks and agencies are among the most recognized in the world, earning accolades on both the international and local levels for creativity, innovation, digital expertise, marketing effectiveness, and more.
Lead the change!
You will have the opportunity to work side-by-side with agency professionals, take part in real-world assignments and work on advertising projects and client pitches.
You will work daily in hands with a project manager on different international accounts and will follow actively various tasks for worldwide companies.
- Assist the team in campaigns conception
- Follow the production of all medias materials (TVC, print, digital..)
- Be the interface between client, creatives, studio and other services of Publicis Groupe
- Take part in benchmark, competitive reviews, follow the digital and communication trends
- Follow the adaptations of our work in different countries and be the guarantor of the brand identity
- Share strategic information or documents to Publicis network to help them build their advertising campaigns
- Daily help on various internal or external projects, daily tasks
You are a student interested in brand strategy, currently in a Communication/marketing university or a business School in Gap year or Master, you’re passionate by international projects management.
- You are highly interested in 360 advertising
- You can speak and read English fluently- good communication skills
- Flexible, autonomous and organised, you know how to follow a project and a planning implicating different persons/companies and deliveries
- You show dynamism, curiosity and you like to work in an international team
- A first experience in agency or communication would be a plus
- A (small) knowledge of the Adobe software would also be appreciated
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : depending on the profil
Durée : 6 months
Date de début : 01.07.2019
Adresse : 133 avenue des champs Elysées , 75008 Paris