Stage : Community manager chez Too Good To Go
Publiée le 13.07.2018
You can apply either in French or in English. A perfect use of French is mandatory for this position.
You will be a part of a fast-growing, young and dynamic start-up (about thirty talents now, and counting!), where you will contribute to make the world a better place!
Too Good To Go fights day-to-day food waste by helping food stores and restaurants to sell their unsold products at low prices.
Launched in France about 2 years ago, and present in 7 other countries, Too Good To Go meets a crazy success: already in a few months, more than 4000 stores and restaurants, all around France, have joined the adventure and have saved more than 5 millions meals in total from the garbage bins in Europe!
As a Community Manager and Press Relations assistant, you will evolve in the heart of our marketing department! You will work under the responsibility of our Content Manager & our Press Relations Manager.
#1 Community management:
- Animate and grow our social media community to create more and more awareness on our fight against food waste.
- Be our best ambassador & the voice of Too Good To Go on social media.
- Imagine and create our social media editorial planning - images & wordings - on Twitter, Facebook & Instagram.
- Report and give inputs on social media best practices - in our social media + benchmark - and think smart to improve our strategy from what you learnt.
#2 Press relations:
- Organize interviews with media - coordinate with people from Too Good To Go, stores and users.
- Call journalists to make sure they get all the information about our press releases.
We’re looking for a one of a kind person that is not afraid to work as long as having fun!
- You’re dynamic, ready to change the world and course you strongly believe in Too Good To Go!
- You already have an experience in CM/PR.
- Social Media is your kingdom, you rule as a master on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- You play with words and are known for your humour and heavy subtlety.
- Excellent writing skills and straight to the point writing style!
- You’re not afraid to call and like to develop quality relations with journalists.
- You can handle - and rock - several projects at a time.
- Has a social mindset and puts all its energy in maximizing its impact.
- Shares knowledge and skills, because sharing is magic!
- Trusts each other and dares to create: initiative is key.
- Prefers beer than water… ;)
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : A définir selon stage ou CDI
Durée : Stage 6 mois ou CDI
Date de début : 27.08.2018
Adresse : 38 rue des Jeuneurs, 75002 Paris