Stage : Chef de projet chez Williams Lea Tag
Publiée le 25.04.2019
Tag is The end-to-end global creative production and sourcing partner to brands and agencies
For our global Richemont account (which owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with specific strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments), we are looking for a Junior Account Executive Intern.
He/she will be part of TAG Paris and will work closely with the Production, Digital and Studio teams based in London to manage the adaptation of global campaigns for all markets (EMEA-LATAM-APAC-US) and coordination with the Maisons HQ and local WLT entities.
- Day to day responsibility for managing projects
- Managing project timelines
- Respond to local requests regarding bespoke and extreme formats. Share with HQ when needed and work with the Global Brand Guardian to suggest alternative options
- Updating campaign info decks shared for information with the regional hubs
Start date : June but possible in July or september as well.
Skills and Experience required:
- First experience in production and/or advertising agency.
- Knowledge of print and digital processes (no technical skills required)
- Background: Communication or Business School (in 2nd or 3rd year min)
- The Assistant Account Executive intern needs to be native French speaker and fluent in English or vice-versa.
- Passionate, proactive and enthusiastic
- An outgoing, positive team player
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : 800 euros bruts
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : 03.06.2019
Adresse : 1 Place Boieldieu, 75002 Paris