Stage : Chef de projet chez Williams Lea Tag
Publiée le 21.01.2019
Williams Lea purchased the design and production agency Tag Worldwide in 2011, and adopted the company's name into its own brand.
Advent International completed its purchase of Williams Lea Tag from Deutsche Post DHL Group in December 2017.
Focusing on development, adaptation and fulfilment of brand campaigns, we create assets and execute content across all media channels and markets in an efficient way.
Creative production services we offer:
- Campaign management
- Content production across all media channels
- Digital marketing asset management
- Broadcast and versioning
- Transcreation, adaptation and localisation
- Digital campaign execution
For our global Richemont account (which owns several of the world's leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments), we are looking for a Junior Account Executive Intern.
He/she will be part of Williams Lea Tag (WLT) Paris and will work closely with the Production, Digital and Studio teams based in London to manage the global campaigns for all markets (EMEA-LATAM-APAC-US) and coordination with the Maisons HQ and local WLT entities.
- Day to day responsibility for managing projects
- Interpreting and consolidation of client briefs
- Managing project timelines
- Respond to local requests regarding bespoke and extreme formats. Share with HQ when needed and work with the Global Brand Guardian to suggest alternative options
Job Title: Junior ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE (PARIS BASED) - Internship
This role will report to the Senior Global Account Manager
Skills and Experience required:
- First experience in production and/or advertising agency.
- Knowledge of print and digital processes
- Background: Communication or Business School (in 2nd or 3rd year at least)
- The Assistant Account Executive intern needs to be native French speaker and fluent in English or vice-versa.
- Passionate, proactive and enthusiastic
- An outgoing, positive team player
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi task
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : 800 euros bruts + Tickets restaurant: facial value of 6 euros + ½ of Transportation (Pass Navigo) reimbursed.
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 1 place Boieldieu, 75002 Paris