CDI : Concepteur rédacteur chez AKQA
Publiée le 08.08.2022
At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Creative Copywriter, you apply your love of words to strategic insight, developing beautiful ideas that move the world. You understand the power of good storytelling and can move deftly between clients and tasks.
You approach every brief with fresh eyes, skirting familiar solutions to create work that is refreshing and distinctive.
- Strong conceptual thinker who crafts compelling, beautifully constructed copy for a variety of clients and audiences.
- Works comfortably across a wide range of copy tasks.
- Has an active voice in brainstorming sessions and shows a willingness to present work.
- Conducts thoughtful research and can effectively communicate the rationale behind creative ideas.
- Keeps abreast of ground-breaking work and trends at an industry level.
- Asks questions to clarify priorities and navigate ambiguity.
- Is open to, and able to build upon, ideas from other team members and clients.
- Produces grammatically correct, error free copy.
Qualities And Characteristics
- Native English proficiency, with a curiosity to learn French.
- A compelling portfolio that shows your skill as a conceptual thinker and meticulous crafter.
- Proven creative success working in collaborative, multi-functional teams.
- A passionate, driven individual with a work in progress mindset. You’re obsessed with your craft and always push the work further.
AKQA is committed to developing wellbeing and supporting life choices for our team. We provide an extensive range of benefits. To find out more click here.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : NC
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 19 Rue des Saints-Pères, 75006 Paris
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >