CDI : Responsable communication chez Biborg
Publiée le 04.04.2023
Biborg is a leading independent gaming marketing services agency and proud partners of some of the world’s biggest gaming and entertainment brands.
With 900+ successful campaigns since 2009, we go beyond our client’s brief to design spot-on strategies, craft unique campaigns and activations as powerful invitations to connect brands with their audience.
With an oath of passion, a constant drive for innovation and relentless creativity, we are the ultimate companion to amplify brand’s engagement and achieve great results, because high scores don’t set themselves!
Biborg is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all people, regardless of gender, religion, sexual orientation, ethnicity, physical appearance, disability, name, city of residence, dress codes or any other characteristic traditionally subject to discrimination. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
Senior Communication Manager (H/F/NB)
The Senior Communication Manager is a brand new position within Biborg.
In direct contact with the agency's management, you will develop the communication strategy and its concrete implementation, in order to develop the agency's reputation and consideration among:
- Gaming marketing clients and prospects
- Wider gaming industry
- Talents / partners / service providers
- You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of subjects.
More specifically, you will:
- Develop the agency's communication strategy
- Develop and manage the production of the agency's communication materials
- Be responsible for the agency's press relations with professional marketing and communication media in the video game and entertainment industry
- Manage our website and the creation of content
- Manage media partnerships
- Manage our social networks
- Create and manage corporate events
- Manage our participation in awards
- Manage our internal communications
- You have significant experience as a communications manager in an agency or in the gaming industry
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent
- You are bilingual or have a very good level of English
- You have good interpersonal skills, listening, presentation and writing skills
- You like working in a team
Contract: Permanent, full-time
Start date: ASAP
Location: Paris (10th arrondissement) + teleworking
Health insurance, 50% covered by Biborg
Employee savings plan
Send your CV and cover letter
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : 45K€ bruts annuels
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 10 rue du Faubourg Poissonnière, 75010 Paris
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >