CDI : Directeur artistique chez TBWA G1
Publiée le 03.08.2021
TBWA\G1 Nissan United is an international, multicultural and multi-lingual organization dedicated solely to Nissan handling advertising, digital, experiential and retail through central and local TBWA\ office across 27 countries in Europe.
Our core team is based in Paris with local agencies and creative hubs all over Europe. Our big ideas come from a cultural mix and are dedicated to a multicultural market. Ideas come first. Open cross-functional conversations is how we work.
TBWA\G1 Nissan United, the Art Director is responsible for the conception, design, execution and crafting of innovative and compelling ideas under the guidance of the Creative Director. In this role, you'll team up with a copywriter where you will develop high-quality creative work that pushes the Nissan brand forward. You will create advertising campaigns, print, OOH, video and broadcast, interactive, digital, social media, and retail communications.
- You have a strong background in Design and Advertising
- You have outstanding conceptual and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong grasp of the creative development process and can own the ideation process.
- You understand the difference between a tactic and a big campaign platform
- You have excellent art direction skills, consistently deliver excellent design.
- You are extremely skilled in developing high-level brand concepts as well as articulating those concepts in executions across various media channels including advertising, print, OOH, video and broadcast, interactive, and social media, and retail communications.
- You have proven experience working with copywriters to concept campaigns.
- Lead brainstorming sessions, decks, and productions
- You can successfully art direct photo shoot.
- You can produce all work efficiently and on schedule and you have the ability to guide, evaluate, and if necessary, redirect creative development.
- You can work autonomously, taking ownership of your workload and able to juggle several projects at one time.
- Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
- Proactively seeking creative opportunities
- Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- You can communicate effectively with creative and project management staff, engendering trust and respect.
- You are proficient in design software used in the design process, including InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Keynote.
- You are proficient in English
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Selon profil
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 50-54 rue de Silly, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >