CDI : Concepteur créateur chez Zorba Group
Publiée le 13.09.2021
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre nouvelle page LinkedIn >
Zorba is an independent communication group based in Singapore, Shanghai and Paris. Storytellers at heart, we keep exploring new forms of storytelling and experiences for the brands we work with, specifically Beauty, Personal Care and Science fields.
Our areas of expertise stretch from strategic and creative recommendations all the way to the design and execution of engaging and memorable content.
The greatest international brands have been trusting us for more than 15 years to tell and spread their stories.
To know more: http://www.zorba-group.com/
You are under the supervision of the Head of Creative Strategy.
You are in continuous interaction with all teams implied in the agency’s projects, whether they’re based in Paris or in Shanghai.
You are in charge of elaborating creative and editorial strategies, as well as digital ecosystem recommendations, for brand positioning missions, brand-development campaigns, or product-launch specific campaigns. A strong focus will be given to Chinese social platforms and networks. You work for the agency’s prospects and clients willing to develop their business in China, no matter where they are based.
As a representative of Zorba’s image and savoir-faire, you play a key role in the agency’s business development.
You are particularly in charge of:
- Providing strategic intelligence on communication trends and consumption behaviors, especially online in China
- Identifying innovations, promising talents and interesting KOLs to be shared regularly with the agency teams, more specifically on the health and beauty segment.
- Conducting target insights studies when needed to enrich the agency’s projects
- Building for each project, in collaboration with commercial and production teams:
Relevant and consistent editorial guidelines
“Big ideas”, creative strategy and relevant storytelling, to inspire and guide artistic direction work.
Digital ecosystem recommendations: identify relevant touchpoints, recommend associated formats and key messages
KOL recommendations if relevant for the project
- Taking part in decks and pitches preparation: overall storytelling, copywriting, layout
- Taking part in agency’s recommendations oral presentation and pitching during client meetings
- Making sure information is shared and transmitted to all project team members and management
- Making sure project’s final achievement is consistent with initial creative and strategic objectives sold to the client.
-5 years experience in a 360° communication agency
You have a strong interest for the beauty/cosmetics sector; Experience is a plus.
Coming from a dual Mandarin & English culture, your written and oral expression is perfect, both in English and in Mandarin. French is a plus.
You are willing to move to China in our Shanghai office in the short term
You are clear and synthetic, confident and precise / Dynamic, inspirational, proactive
You embody and share the company's values: excellence, positive posture, creativity, team spirit, collaboration, respect.
Permanent contract based initially in Paris and then in Shanghai, to be filled from September 2021.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : 40K-45K
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 23 rue des Jeuneurs, 75002 Paris