Stage : Chef de projet digital chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 11.02.2021
Proximity Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for a dynamic and motivated Digital Project Manager to join our Pampers team at Proximity as an intern and help us support our global CRM programme.
The Digital Project Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
• Assist with the planning, briefs, requirements, and wireframes for new projects
• Assist with the coordination of the creative and technical resources for projects
• Assist with the everyday coordination and organization with the different clients
• Create tools and documentations helping local country agencies to understand and localize feature innovations.
• Assist with various tasks related to the localization and deployment of new features on worldwide Pampers markets
• Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken). French is a plus.
• Skilled at Office tools / experience in creating presentations destined for clients (in English)
• Ideally have a first experience working on digital projects
• Must be a team player – supportive, reliable, with an ability to work within an international team
• Must be rigorous, proactive, excellent organizational skills and detailed oriented
• Must have a “Convention de Stage”
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : à définir + 50% carte transport + 50% tickets restaurant
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 162 rue de Billancourt, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >