Stage : Planneur stratégique chez SuperHeroes
Publiée le 12.04.2023
Independent. Creative. Always fresh.
Not another ad agency.
Yes, we do that.
SuperHeroes is an ever-evolving creative agency on an ambitious mission: to save the world from boring advertising.
We're specialists in attracting attention with GenZs and young millennials. Long term campaigns or short term boosts: our eclectic mix of strategy, pop culture and design - plus a little creative secret sauce - is pushing the growth curve of a great range of iconic brands.
We love helping brands fly.
Whatever it is, bring it. We’re an independent, nimble agency that’s been built from the start to tackle the world’s biggest brands.
Our clients are united in their wish to ride on top or ahead of the wave. Our style is collaborative, we like to work openly and directly, and make our client part of the team every step of the way. This is how we deliver work that’s more clever, more inspiring and faster than the work of agencies 10x our size.
Internship: Strategy Sidekick at SuperHeroes Amsterdam.
Ad school student with an insatiable curiosity? Great mind that doesn’t think alike? Promising talent eager to help build global brands’ communication? We’d love to meet you, and see if you have what it takes to become a Super Sidekick at our Amsterdam hideout.
This isn’t one of those boring internships where you fetch coffee and secretly check your Instagram all day. SuperHeroes is an international, digitally native creative agency, and we don’t do boring. In fact, that’s our mission. “We save the world from boring advertising”. And as our mission gets more traction throughout the world, we need more help. That’s where you come in.
This is a full-time internship opportunity at our Amsterdam office, on Keizersgracht. You’ll jump right into the mix, functioning as a full-fledged member of staff, working for an international roster of clients like Lenovo, Lynx, Momentum, Netflix, Topps, Vita Coco…
So if you envision a future for yourself in an advertising agency’s strategic department, look no further!
The strategy sidekick will be responsible for helping the strategy team across all their assignments and projects:
- Communication strategies development: audiences insights, trends watching, competitive research, creative briefings…
- Collaborate closely with strategist, but also with creatives and account managers
- Participate in client meetings and own responsibilities to live projects
- Handle various internal tasks related to agency operations
- Contribute to office culture, activities, and bonding
- Fluent in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn, contribute
- Capacity to think holistically about problems
- A passion for the pace and flexibility that comes with an entrepreneurial environment
- A sociable, inspiring personality: people are genuinely happy to see and work with you
- Being a social media guru is a great plus
- Being a great writer is a great plus
- Being good with Photoshop would be helpful
What We Offer
- A full-time internship
- An international and creative work atmosphere
- You will uncover your inner SuperHero (isn’t that just awesome?)
- You will work in our Dutch hideout, in the heart of Amsterdam
- A big discount on your sports membership
- You’ll receive mentorship and support from our senior staff and get a unique view of the ins-and-outs of running an agency.
The Practical Stuff
- Start date: June 2023. The exact date can be flexible.
- We prefer to have the internship running for 6 months (or at least 3 months).
- We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications.
- If you are not from the Netherlands, securing housing is on you.
- Also make sure you have a EU working permit.
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : We offer a stipend in accordance with experience and qualifications.
Durée : 3-6 months
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : Keizersgracht 585, 1017 DR Amsterdam
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >