Stage : Chef de publicité chez TBWA G1
Publiée le 17.09.2021
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre nouvelle page LinkedIn >
TBWA is part of an international network of over 323 agencies in 97 countries. NissanUnited, located in Boulogne-Billancourt, is the TBWA\ agency dedicated to Nissan Europe.
We are currently looking for an Assistant Account Executive to join our account management & international coordination teams.
Under the Account Manager’s supervision, the Account Executive Assistant will assist the team from conception to delivery of Social Media campaigns as well as international coordination missions.
Within the central team in charge of campaigns for 24 countries, we propose you to join the account management & international coordination teams to participate in:
• Reception and analysis of briefs
• Planning and management of resource requests
• Management and coordination of creative teams
• Production of project management deliverables (brief, agenda, meeting minutes, updating of client follow-up documents, planning, financial recap, etc)
• Follow-up of the production
• Understand the local market business objectives, needs, and opportunities
• Manage regular central Nissan updates and reviews
• Day to day support to:
*Ensure stronger and more exciting Brand across communication channels
*Achieve high quality of communication assets
• Manage usage rights
• Identify and share examples of best practice and case studies
But also: Participation in strategic thinking (competitive intelligence, trend analysis...)
SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and demands on your time and delegate work where appropriate
• Great attention to detail and high-quality standards
• An articulate communicator, able to effectively engage with a wide range of stakeholders
- Student preparing a Master I or II in marketing and/or communication
- English: fluent
- Good writing skills
- Organized, motivated, rigorous, persevering, proactive
- Good interpersonal skills - A first experience in an agency would be a plus
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Indemnités de stage, 50% carte de transport et tickets restaurant.
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 50-54 rue de Silly, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt