Stage : Planneur stratégique chez TBWA G1
Publiée le 17.03.2022
TBWA is a top ten ranked global advertising network that holds DISRUPTION® at its core to develop business-changing ideas for the brands it works with.
This person is here to support more senior strategists, from day to day tasks to preparation for the most crucial meetings we happen to have. You will contribute to the preparation of creative briefs, researching and compiling documents to build strong points of view. Your character will have to be energetic, honest and dependable. You will have to be at ease working with a large range of individuals, from creative people to organized and rigorous project managers.
The key skills we are looking for are:
• Consumer understanding – Know how to read people, situations and ideas intuitively and be able to support with robust evidence from a variety of sources, both research and analytical.
• Creative Development – Work closely with senior team members to develop briefs and liaise with our creative teams to deliver irresistible integrated campaigns.
• Effectiveness – Tracking and evaluating campaign performances to ensure they meet key performance indicators
• Coordination – Build strong relationship with the wide range of agencies TBWA coordinates for Nissan Europe.
• Writing and presenting skills – Be skilled at writing concise and clear points of view. Articulating complexity into simple and brief answers.
• Curious and investigative mind – You have to be hungry to always learn and learn more about clients, products, the brand and our audience.
If you'd like to join TBWA and can demonstrate that you meet the selection criteria for this unique and exciting role, we'd love to hear from you. Please send us your CV.
INTERN JUNIOR STRATEGIST
5-6 MONTHS INTERNSHIP – AUGUST/SEPTEMBER 2022
THIS OPPORTUNITY IS STRICTLY FOR UNDERGRADUATES. THIS IS NOT A POST GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY.
You will still have to be a registered student at your school. This is an internship for students, not a job opportunity.
We are looking for an intern Junior Strategist for the next 6 months. This is a great opportunity to be part of an international team on one of the most successful automotive brands in Europe: NISSAN EUROPE at TBWA Paris.
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Indemnités de stage, 50% carte de transport et tickets restaurant.
Durée : 6 mois
Date de début : 01.08.2022
Adresse : 52 avenue Emile Zola, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >