Stage : Planneur stratégique chez WPP
Publiée le 13.09.2021
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre nouvelle page LinkedIn >
Our agency is a one-of-a-kind agency: dedicated to one of the biggest brands in the luxury sector. It is a combination of talent from agencies within WPP from media, digital, social to creative experts.
We have media at heart, but the work we do goes beyond media to influence our brand’s strategy globally.
We are an international team: your colleagues will come from everywhere and we work on Asian countries as much as on European or American countries.
If you love to push boundaries and do work that has true meaning in the luxury category, you’ll feel right at home.
- Best cases building: Spot interesting campaigns from the industry and deep-dive into them to understand what our competitors are doing
- Provide inspiration: Through the management of a weekly newsletter feed the internal team and client’s teams with innovative initiatives coming from publishers, brands or consumers
- Share and exchange: Organize monthly calls with strategists all over the world to exchange on key topics for the brand
- Insights search: Use available tools (qualitative and quantitative such as ad hoc studies, media spends reports, social listening etc.) to provide a better understanding of our consumers and the evolution of our markets
- Campaigns strategy: Help the team understand, challenge and answer client’s briefs on their upcoming campaigns
- Ideally, you are in your last year of studying for your Master (with a focus in communication)
- You are fluent in English (the interview will be in English )
- You are curious, have an interest in luxury & beauty and have an appetite to learn more
- You know how to summarize complicated ideas in a few impactful PowerPoint slides
- You are not afraid of numbers and know your way around Excel
- You are fun to work with and enjoy being part of a team
Contrat : Stage
Salaire : Depending on the school.
Durée : 3 to 6 months
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 57 Rue de Villiers, 92200 Neuilly-Sur-Seine