CDI : Responsable média digital chez Biborg
Publiée le 05.05.2022
Founded in Paris in 2009, Biborg is a full service marketing agency specialising in video games and entertainment. We opened our Lyon office in 2017 and have offices in Paris, Nantes and London.
We craft fun, unique and memorable interactive experiences to help brands connect with their audience, whatever the medium. In the past 12 years, we have produced campaigns at global and local levels for clients including: Riot Games, Sony PlayStation, Ubisoft, Warner Bros, Quantic Dream, Netflix, SEGA and Capcom.
Whether we’re creating a brand content series or a digital video, Snap lenses or programmatic campaigns, our aim is always to capture our audiences’ imaginations and give brands new ways to engage with their fans.
Biborg is committed to diversity and inclusion and welcomes applications from all individuals - regardless of race, gender, national origin, age, physical characteristics, pregnancy, disability, union membership, religion, family status, social origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or education level. We are committed to treating all applicants fairly and avoiding discrimination.
We are currently looking for a smart and independent Digital Media Associate Director to work across a range of Biborg’s Gaming clients. If you are interested in applying for this role, email email@example.com with your CV and please include a covering letter.
3 best things about the job:
- An independent agency, with excellent growth prospects and a family of like-minded gamers
- Working with the best talent in the industry, both internally at Biborg and externally across some of the most iconic brands in gaming
- Opportunity to spend time in our French offices, and a commission plan above and beyond your basic salary
Measures of success
In three months, you would have:
- Built visibility and trust with multiple stakeholders – both internally and externally. They will see you as a reliable and trusted digital lead who plays a key role in a proficient team.
- Worked cohesively with other internal teams to develop innovative solutions for client briefs, delivering efficiency and value.
In twelve months, you would have:
- Pro-actively delivered new business opportunities to the wider team
- Delivered improvements in both client and campaign management through excellent interpersonal skills and quality output
- Developed new competencies and transferable skills - either for self improvement and/or to benefit the business
- Helped to upskill the wider team, to ensure best in class media planning
The successful candidate should already have an excellent knowledge of the European digital landscape and be well versed in planning / buying digital media across both DR and Brand. You should have strong leadership, communication and project management skills. You will also work closely with other specialists in our creative, strategy and tech teams to deliver fully integrated marketing plans. The AD will be the account lead on several of our biggest clients, as well as responsible for the development and output of our junior managers and execs. An interest in video games is great to have, but not essential.
What you will need
5+ years’ experience working in a media agency, within a focus on Digital.
Desire to drive performance and improve efficiencies.
Broad understanding of digital principles, including paid social, partnerships, mobile, programmatic, data and analytics.
Exceptional presentation and communication skills with excellent written & verbal language skills/grammar in both English and French.
Strategic mindset and be confident to build strategic responses from scratch.
Strong knowledge of, and experience in multiple technology platforms: DSPs/Social Ads Managers, verification tools, viewability, analytics, attribution modelling and ad serving.
Dynamic approach to work and willingness to tackle challenges and a varied workload.
Problem solving and solutions focused mind-set.
Independent worker who can own and manage relationships confidently.
A solid reputation with good industry contacts.
Exceptional attention to detail.
The ability to develop + manage others and encourage knowledge sharing throughout the company.
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : Competitive + benefits
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 35 rue de Marseille, 69007 Lyon
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >