CDI : Chef de projet chez Brandimage
Publiée le 23.07.2021
At BRANDIMAGE SGK we create ideas that reimagine the consumer choices of tomorrow. We shape new packaging. Evoke new experiences. Design better processes. And invent faster, nimbler ways to transform creative concepts into stunning reality.
We help simplify our client’s marketing ways or working and outputs, enabling them to amplify brand impact and growth. We bring clarity, purpose, and results to brand-building, from positioning to production, brand experiences to brand execution and consulting to creative.
BRANDIMAGE SGK is recruiting for a Project Manager to be based onsite in Lyon with our client one of the largest food companies in the world.
• Full accountability for the packaging project timeline from the point of project inception to print file delivery
• Work alongside key stakeholders in Marketing, Activity Managers, Design, Packaging Development and Print Partners to create and agree the critical path timeline
• Facilitate open and regular communication between key stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of project objectives
• Attend meetings with cross functional teams
• Ensure milestones are kept on task escalating any blocks for resolution to the Activity Manager.
• Police the projects within the sphere of control to ensure adherence to process
• Help and support the local marketing to build the artwork guide
• Open projects within an online workflow system
• Ensure all briefing inputs are suitable to initiate a project
• Manage the artwork approval process; quality check of brief
• Help ensure colour is managed from design to Epson proof to printed materials
• Attend first print run if needed
• Create and maintain the category activity plan to ensure early visibility of peak volumes and potential clashes
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the business so challenges and opportunities may be anticipated or avoided, and solutions can be offered quickly
• Initiate, foster and maintain positive working relationships with both external and internal clients
• Identify opportunities to drive continuous improvement of the process with the aim of always providing the quickest and most efficient journey to the end goal
• Lead and participate in Post Implementation Reviews, providing project data to highlight areas of learning or improvement for future
• Provide agreed KPI data for category on monthly/quarterly basis
• Manage liaison and process improvements
• Provide a thorough and comprehensive handshake to the Internal Project Manager at the production milestone.
• Identify and develop opportunities to deliver additional services for your client
• Degree within an appropriate discipline such as Business, Graphic Arts, Marketing, etc or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Multi-lingual required: French & English
• Robust previous experience of critical path management and cradle to grave packaging graphics development
• Strong knowledge of consumer product packaging, production artwork, repro and print services
• Demonstrates excellent communication ability both written and verbal, and strong listening skills
• Outstanding presentation and customer relationship development skills
• Highly adaptable and flexible with the ability to multi-task and prioritise. Demonstrates good attention to detail
• Idea generator with strong analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and innovative solution capabilities
• Motivated, autonomous and self-directed attitude requiring negligible supervision
• Strong collaboration skills, with the ability to work with multiple partners and peers across organisation to achieve project and operational results
• Preferably the candidate is from either an FMCG market or print / packaging industry
• PC literate – Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
• Experience of industry web-based briefing and approval systems
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : A partir de 35 k€
Durée : CDI
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 39 RUE SAINT SABIN, 75011 Paris
Retrouvez encore plus d'offres d'emploi sur notre page LinkedIn >