CDI : Chef de projet SEO chez Proximity BBDO
Publiée le 23.12.2020
Proximity Paris is a member of the Proximity worldwide network, the world’s most awarded, direct and digital agency network. With more than 2,500 employees in 62 offices around the world and a member of the Omnicom group of companies - the world’s largest marketing services organization.
We’re looking for an experienced SEO Project Manager to join our Pampers team at Proximity to help us support our global CRM programme.
Knowledge of current SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
The SEO Project Manager, will have the following responsibilities:
• Working closely with the Proximity Product & Operations teams, external SEO agencies & the client
• Aligning strategies with the SEO agencies and the client. Following-up on execution, reporting internally and to the client
• Monitoring and evaluating search results
• Reviewing, identifying & assessing technical SEO issues and recommending fixes based on best-in-class practices
• Analysing KPIs and reporting internally on SEO performance
• Keeping an eye on the latest SEO trends.
• Client-side experience is essential
• Must be fluent in English (both written and spoken). French is a plus
• Must have a significant experience working in an SEO focused role
• Solid understanding of technical and non-technical SEO
• Must have experience with website analysis using variety of analytics and reporting tools
• Skilled at Office tools / experience in creating presentations and reports in English
• Must be organized, excel at clear communication, collaborate with others effectively
Contrat : CDI
Salaire : NC
Durée : .
Date de début : Dès que possible.
Adresse : 50 rue de Silly, 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt